1. Getting started with a flash template
2. How to insert text in a flash movie
3. How to exchange images in flash
4. How to insert a new image in flash
5. How to create a new link in flash
6. How to make flash header links link to html pages
7. How to create a mail link in flash
8. How to insert background music in flash
9. How to insert a sound effect in flash
10. How to create a scrollbar in flash
11. Flash/php contact form installation
Inegrate music loop into your flash template.
Add a new layer and name it 'back-sound' or whatever ...
Open "Common Library" and import a couple of buttons into the stage, one to start sound and another to stop it.
Import music loop to flash library (use File => Import). Press CTRL -L to see if it was added successfully to the library.
Select the 1st frame of sound layer(the one you created in the beginning), go toproperty bar, select your sound file you've imported and set 'loop' option to 999. Test movie by pressing CTRL-Enter button.
Attach 'Stop All Sounds' function to your stop button.
Attach 'goto' function to your play button and set it to the 1st frame of its layer.
It's done, now it should work well...